The Parkview Society, a voluntary
organisation, is a provider of high
quality residential care and supported
living in the community
T: 01626 332630 E: firstname.lastname@example.org A: 35a Highweek Village, Highweek, Newton Abbot, Devon, TQ12 1QG
We are recruiting in Torbay and South Devon for Community
Workers and in Exeter and Newton Abbot for Residential Home staff,
contact us now....
We currently have vacant rooms at our learning disability home in
Newton Abbot, Contact us now..
• A pleasant environment with space for up to 12-15 delegates for training/meetings.
• Flexible accommodation with folding conference tables etc.
• Flipchart and paper available on-site.
• Overhead projector available on-site.
• Separate male and female w.c.’s.
• Tea/Coffee ‘on tap’.
• There is a limited amount of parking behind the building and
free on-street parking outside.
At our offices in Highweek Village the Society runs much of its own training ‘in-house’ within our own training room, situated on the first floor. Having identified scope for further use of our accommodation we can now offer this facility to other organisations who may be looking for a functional, yet affordable, venue.
The accommodation is available on a half or full day basis at rates of £30 and £50 respectively, including refreshments.
External catering for delivery on-site, can be arranged if necessary. The meeting room also has its own separate kitchen.
If you would like more information about our facilities at Highweek you are more than welcome to ring us on: (01626) 332630